Home : Fundraising & Merchandise : Donate
Thank you for visiting our donate page.
Every penny that we raise here at Little Hearts Matter goes directly to support the children, their Mums and Dads as well as their wider family to cope with the condition and most importantly to help our little ones to live as active a life as possible.
Your efforts will help offset the cost of:
- Our support and advice service.
- The 7 day a week helpline.
- Will help bring our families together and end their feelings of isolation.
- Will help fund education events where families learn from medical experts.
- Will assist us with our bereavement support services.
- Will help us to raise the profile of our children and their conditions.
- Will fund children’s activity weekends.
- Will enable us to contribute to the field of research, vital to these children and many others.
You can donate in one of the following ways:
At a branch of Barclays Bank – Email us
for our account details
3. By post, with cheques or postal orders made payable to 'Little Hearts Matter', to:
Little Hearts Matter
11 Greenfield Crescent
Please Gift Aid your donation if you can. You can find our Gift Aid form here
4. Text us. We now accept text donations. Simply text:
Most mobile providers won't charge you for the text itself. You can donate up to £10 using this methods. For larger donations please use one of the other methods given.
If you would like to set up a standing order, please contact us for more information.
Once again, thank you for choosing to support us.